WELCOMES FOLLOWERS WITH A CLEAN, SWEET HEARTED & RESPECTFUL ATTITUDE & MANNER.
** Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. ~Benjamin Franklin **

~ BISMILLAHIRAHMANIRAHIM ~

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM... Salam Mesra - Salam Blogging dari MakLady

Monday, January 31, 2011

it's a wet.....wet weather!!

 Non - stop raining!! Pouring since early morning!! It's a wet day ~ and it's the best day of time where U can spend time at home ~~ feeling the breeze of a wet , wet weather.... ( it's still raining even im writing this entry)
I can feel the breeze thru my window. It's cold..damn cool!

But one thing for sure, the mood of spending my SUNDAY changed. I supposed to send Amer for his football training. Before that, we planned to go out for breakfast. Having half-boiled eggs and roti bakar was what on his mind. Then the rain delayed our plan. I was stuck at home (in my room) waiting for the  rain to stop pouring. But it seems that the weather was against me ...ha ha ha...

I hate to drive in the rain and rather stay home and be lazy.. For most of us, being stuck in bed during wet season is the best thing to do - Especially when it's rains early in the morning! ( im sure lots of You out there, smiling away with my remarks..;) hahaha I wish I can do that.....

But then I remember...I need to go to the bank to pay my bills. Oh dear! I need to go out after all. I took Amer with me. I drove my way and since I was out, I dropped by 7e. Bought some newspapers and a magazine. With these, I can spend my Sunday in bed ....READING..?!!? hmm....what an idea... (' ~')

Its still Raining ! Pouring! ~ it's a wet, wet weather and hope tomorrow come the Sun ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dari Meja PR MakLady

KEPADA ANDA yg BENCI TAPI RINDU @ yg NyampaH! MeluaT! NaK MuntaH! sama blog atau MakLady sendri : ~ THIS IS her BLOG, her ENTRies, her STORY ! BUKAN BLOG UoLz...! Suka hati MakLady ler, dia nak tulis apa pun. Dia nak syok sendiri ke, nak celoteh berjela jela sekali pun! Dah nama pn BLOG MAK LADY! So, KLU UoLz TAK SUKA cara MAKLADY type atau menulis, keep away from here ~ END STORY ! [",] Finally, Dont Forget to klik "UnFollow" on your way OUT ~ TQVM [",]