WELCOMES FOLLOWERS WITH A CLEAN, SWEET HEARTED & RESPECTFUL ATTITUDE & MANNER.
** Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. ~Benjamin Franklin **

~ BISMILLAHIRAHMANIRAHIM ~

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM... Salam Mesra - Salam Blogging dari MakLady

Friday, September 9, 2011

Diary of YesterLove...

Those days...
I used to keep a little diary of the yesterlove. Kira macam data memories la...The writings included, the good & bad days of our relationship. almaklum la i mmg suka menulis masa (that goes without saying.) I guess it was the only thing that kept him near to my heart ..


No doubt, the love we shared from the day we say HELLO, till the day we said goodBYE will alwez be remembered for the rest of our life. Well kept in our heart. And he once told me so..."No matter what happened to us now, we knew that we still love each other till death do us apart....Please remember that...u will alwez in my heart...."

But takdir yg telah menentukan jln hidup kita ...What to do? so life goes on dear!! It's hard to let go! Mmg benar. Tapi klu dah bukan jodoh kita, maknanya apa yg kita rancang mmg la bukan rezeki kita. As simple as that! Apa lagi nak dkenang ye tak? Move on to a new beginnings.

Teringat kata2 my BFF dlu " selagi kita dok simpan sgl kenangan bersama, selagi tu lah kita tak mungkin dapat melupakannya."  So in order to forget him and keep away his love away from me and move on... I have to let him go. I have to do something abt it...!!

U will never guess what happened next???

Yes, I did as told: In order to forget abt him, i have to get rid of the "diary" for good, rite?
Well, yesterday, I put away the diary for good...
In the name of yesterlove of the yesterday...!!! I have to let u go...
and today I have to let our memory go too...
AL fatihah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dari Meja PR MakLady

KEPADA ANDA yg BENCI TAPI RINDU @ yg NyampaH! MeluaT! NaK MuntaH! sama blog atau MakLady sendri : ~ THIS IS her BLOG, her ENTRies, her STORY ! BUKAN BLOG UoLz...! Suka hati MakLady ler, dia nak tulis apa pun. Dia nak syok sendiri ke, nak celoteh berjela jela sekali pun! Dah nama pn BLOG MAK LADY! So, KLU UoLz TAK SUKA cara MAKLADY type atau menulis, keep away from here ~ END STORY ! [",] Finally, Dont Forget to klik "UnFollow" on your way OUT ~ TQVM [",]